Business Development lead
Roseman Labs is a deep-tech company with an innovative analytics solution that guarantees data privacy. With our Virtual Data Lake it is possible to perform analyses across data sources, without those sources revealing data to each other. We have a solid customer base and are growing fast. To realize this, we are looking for a Business Development Lead.
As a Business Development Lead you will play a leading role in this growth. Together with the Management Team, you develop the sales and marketing strategy, develop your own customer relationships and advise our customers, often governments, organizations in healthcare and medium-sized and large companies, on how they can integrate our technology into their core process.
During a sales process, we work closely with the customer to define the most valuable use cases. These processes are both substantively and organizationally complex because there is typically a strategic data collaboration between multiple partners.
You lead these sales processes from start to finish and you work closely with relevant colleagues (management or technical). Your main goal is to develop new customers and strategic use cases that contribute significantly to the growth of Roseman Labs.
Details of the role
We are looking for a colleague who can identify with the following description:
• You like to quickly understand complex problems and you are able to approach problems from various sides, strategically, organizationally and practically.
• You have a genuine interest in customers and their challenges. You can think along with customers and create enthusiasm to come up with solutions that are well thought out but also have support.
• You have a good network, you like to maintain it and you are also able to develop it purposefully, also by means of "cold calling". You can interact with senior management but also with specialists in the field.
• You are decisive and focused; you push for a deal if you can and consciously let less suitable projects run.
• You are proactive, organized and structured. You come up with thoughtful plans, you do what you promise and you have your affairs in order.
• You enjoy working in a small team of a fast-growing start-up with many opportunities but also many uncertainties.
Possible background and work experience (this does not have to be a full match):
• Solid experience in (top-tier) strategy consulting
• Business development experience
• 6-12 years work experience
• A network in the Public Sector, Healthcare and/or Financial Services
• Affinity with technology and/or privacy
• Technical background
We offer attractive employment conditions that suit a start-up in this phase. We mostly work remotely.
Interested? Email us!