Roseman Labs is a deep-tech company with an innovative analytics solution that guarantees data privacy. With our Virtual Data Lake it is possible to perform analyses across data sources, without those sources revealing data to each other. We have a solid customer base and are growing fast. To boost our growth, we are looking for a Marketing Lead.
As Marketing Lead you will play a pivotal role in realizing our growth. Together with the Management Team, you develop and execute our marketing strategy.
Your main objective will be to ensure that the maximum number of potential clients will be able to find us and our technology. The scope is international, with a focus (for now) on northwestern Europe.
You will realize this by choosing the optimal marketing mix, including for example, but certainly not limited to:
- Our up-to-date website, LinkedIn profile and other online presence (e.g. specific event profile pages).
- Frequent LinkedIn and other social media posts of different nature with different levels of content for different audiences and industry verticals
- Digital marketing efforts including SEO, SEA, direct e-mails, newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Media activities including regular contact with relevant journalists / media
- Organization of / participation in (physical) events such as round tables, trade shows, industry meetings, client events, academic events, etc.
- Modern and up to date communication materials and branding, both physical and electronic.
As a Marketing Lead you are hands-on, but you will also work together with external providers for more specific activities.
We are looking for a colleague who can identify with the following description:
- You have a genuine interest in tech businesses and how they can become successful internationally.
- You have at least 5 years broad marketing experience, preferably in a tech / B2B software company.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in digital marketing in a tech B2B setting. You are familiar with the relevant tools to generate leads and online presence. You are able to continuously analyze and improve our online marketing activities.
- You have an international orientation and experience. You speak English at a professional level.
- You are creative and you have strong writing skills to support our team in creating content.
- You are hands-on, proactive, organized and structured. You come up with thoughtful plans.
- You enjoy working in a small team of a fast-growing start-up with many opportunities but also many uncertainties.
We offer attractive employment conditions that suit a start-up in this phase, participation is an option. We value a high-performance culture built around our core values: customer, quality and team. Where, how and when you work is up to you.
Interested? Email us!