• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Roseman Labs collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number) in case this information has been provided to us by you.
How do we collect your data?
Roseman Labs may store data that you have provided to us. We store and process data when you:
• Are in contact with our business development team;
• Fill out the contact form on the homepage;
• Request product information through our website;
• Respond to a recruiting campaign (via our website or via a third party);
• Register for a meeting or event through the website.
• Send us an email.
How will we use your data?
Roseman Labs collects your data so that we can:
• Respond to your message / inquiry submitted through the contact form;
• Respond to your request for product information;
• Respond to your request to plan a meeting with one of our staff;
• Respond to your application to one of our open recruiting positions;
• Invite you for the event for which you have registered yourself.
Roseman Labs will not share your data with any partner companies other than for the internal use explained below.
How do we store your data?
Roseman Labs can store your data for internal use in the following situations:
• Our CRM provider
• In our office IT environment. Our IT environment is monitored by a security provider, which may also process logs that include personal data.
• Our HR-service providers for recruiting purposes.
Roseman Labs will keep your Personal Identification Information for a limited period of time, namely three years. Once this time period has expired, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Roseman Labs would like to send you information about our developments, products and services. You may always opt out by directly responding to a mailing or emailing us at email@example.com.
You have the right at any time to stop Roseman Labs from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Roseman Labs would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights with respect to data in the categories mentioned under ‘How do we store your data?’. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Roseman Labs for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Roseman Labs corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Roseman Labs to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Roseman Labs erases your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Roseman Labs restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Roseman Labs’ processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Roseman Labs transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you,.
If you make a request, we will process your request within one month, but likely much sooner. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us:
4811 AP Breda
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Roseman Labs is not using cookies on https://www.rosemanlabs.com.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
4811 AP Breda
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Roseman Labs has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
2594 AV Den Haag